- Please be sure you read the Statement of Faith, Ministerial Aesthetics, and Participation Requirements on page four of the application and the Agreement on page three.
- Print out the application, complete all areas and have your signature notarized. Fax or mail the application to the LRI office.
- Your signature on the application will be an indication of your agreement with the statements and requirements of affiliation.
- Complete the Third Party Designee portion of the SS-4 form if you have not previously applied for your EIN number. ( An EIN number is required for affiliation & is a government document.)
- PLEASE! Keep your information current through the Change of Address form.
- If you have difficulty with any area, please feel free to email questions.
- $350.00 one time initial fee
$30.00 monthly contribution
Submit a yearly financial statement by March 30 of each year. (This is required for the IRS and needed to maintain our 501-C-3 group exemption status. Failure to comply will result in losing your status with LRI.)
Please read the Requirements section before submitting any paperwork for affiliation.
(If you have an interest in ordination, please call the office for further information.)
Seek to establish unity within the Body of Christ through:
- Use of my gift to network and uplift others
- Support of the spiritual leadership surrounding my life
- Living morally and financially upright
- Submitting to Godly counsel and direction for the resolution of conflicts.
Seek to show love to my family, church family, and community as an example of the life of Jesus in deed and character.
Being part of Lion’s Roar International is a simple process. We adopt a process of simplicity to encourage our affiliates to remain focused on their commitment to Christ, not LRI. LRI holds one of the few 501(C)3 non-profit group exemptions in our nation. This means we have the same non-profit standing as other recognized denominations in our nation. However, we are not a denomination in the traditional sense as each ministry has the right to establish its own identity and purpose. LRI is responsible to file financials on all ministries each year in order to maintain this exemption.
While we do not control affiliate ministries, we do expect them to use the counsel of the Word and follow integrity in business and ministry dealings. We do have the right to confront any ministry not following these guidelines and/or acting outside the perimeters of scripture, and thereby withdraw our association if counsel is not followed.
We encourage the forming of local governing by appointing boards and counsels for accountability and reserve the right to inquire of your structure for the safety and benefit of all.
Financial responsibility to LRI consists of your one time fee to join, yearly affiliation fee, and 5% of your tithe, or a regular offering to LRI.